Be passionate, and enthusiastic, in the direction you choose in life... and you'll be a winner! -Steve Irwin

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mini-WaterFalls

One of the neat things about hiking trails with no names is you never know what you might find.
On a trip to Skyline Drive one day I noticed a small trailhead just off the road near the entrance to Shenandoah Forest. I decided that I would hike up the trail for a few miles to see what it had to offer. Now, I won't butter it all up for ya, there didn't seem to be a whole lot that this trail had to offer, other than plenty of solitude. None-the-less, I'm not one to miss the opportunity to snap a few shots of any waterfalls along the way. It was winter, and bitterly cold that day I might add, so the mini-falls looked pretty neat with the ice formations all around them. I'll try and find out the name of the creek so that if any one else would like a nice easy hike with tons of solitude, and a seemingly unending path to nowhere, can also enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment